You must be a Bartow County Resident and most programs and services have additional restrictions and qualifications that must be met in order to receive assistance..
1. Baby Products - Diapers, infant formula, etc.
2. Bartow County Drug Voucher Program - limited prescription assistance (NO NARCOTICS OR PAIN MEDICATIONS)
3. Compass / Food Stamp Renewal -
4. Emergency Food Pantry (SNAP / USDA) - Working with families in immediate need of food. SNAP for families with children and USDA food.
5. Emergency Utility Assistance - (Power & Water Only) Must be at risk of losing service or getting service restored (Limited amount/family)
6. Nutrition Site Frozen Meal Program - (Senior Citizens) Eligible clients receive five (5) frozen meals, bread, juice, condiments and snacks.
7. Lice Treatment (School Voucher Required)
8. Medical Assistance - Assistance with doctor visits.
9. Needy Meds Program - Assistance with Patient Assistance Programs from Pharmaceutical Companies.
10. Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) - Assistance with Enrollment.
The ARC will also serve as a Community Advocate working with the business community, non-profits, civic groups and others to raise awareness throughout Bartow County of the needs and concerns of the South Bartow community.