WELCOME TO WELLNESS!
Bartow County Employee Wellness Program is here to serve you! Our employees’ health is of utmost importance and our program is designed to help meet and maintain health goals.
Wellness Program Mission and Vision Statement:
- Mission: To empower Bartow County employees to adopt positive lifestyle behaviors by providing resources that lead to a better understanding of their overall health and encourage participation in activities that supports a healthy lifestyle.
- Vision: To improve the health and well-being of Bartow County Employees, thus resulting in improved employee productivity and morale while decreasing overall health risks.
From the left: Brittany Whigham (Health Coach), Samantha Isla (Health Coach), Mallory Frazier (Health Coach) and Brooke Dickson (Health Coach and Program Manager)
Opportunities in Wellness:
- Onsite personal health coaching to all employees
- Onsite Healthy Breaks, Food Demos and other health related events throughout the year
- Wellness Challenges with great incentives!
- Annual Health Screenings
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Live Better, Feel Better Weight Loss Program
- Healthy Trax: (employees can access annual wellness reports, nutrition/fitness tracker)
- Corporate Health Partners Blog: (includes Dietitian’s Meal Plan and other interesting educational articles)
For more information please contact:
Brooke Dickson, MS,RDN | Program Manager, Health Coach