ELECTION: NOVEMBER 3, 2020
PROVISIONAL BALLOT RESULTS- DID MY VOTE COUNT?
AUDIT STATEMENT AND RESULTS
Runoff Elections: Dec 1 & Jan 5
Dec 1 - Special Election Runoff for the City of Adairsville ONLY
- Same registration deadline as Nov 3 election; no new registrations accepted for this election.
- Election Day - Tuesday Dec 1, 7am to 7pm
January 5 - All Statewide Runoffs (US Senate, Public Service Commission)
- Registration Deadline: December 7. Verify and/or update your registration at My Voter Page.
- Advance Voting begins on December 14th at the Main Office (1300 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy 30120) and the Cartersville Civic Center (435 W Main St 30120)
- December 14 - December 18th, both locations, 8am to 6pm
- Saturday, December 19, Main Office ONLY, 8am to 6pm
- December 21 - December 23, both locations, 8am to 6pm
- CLOSED December 24 and December 25
- December 28 - December 31, both locations, 8am to 6pm
- CLOSED January 1
- Apply now for an absentee ballot; ballots are currently being issued. Paperless ballot requests now available with a GA Driver’s License! Official Georgia Absentee Ballot Portal
- OR fill out, print, sign, and transmit an application to our office any of the following ways:
- Mail: 135 W Cherokee Ave Box 106, Cartersville GA, 30120
- Fax: (770) 606-2245
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop Off: 1300 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy, Cartersville GA, 30120
- Drop your sealed ballot off at one of our convenient drop box locations around the county! NO POSTAGE REQUIRED!
- Elections Office Main Entrance Door - 1300 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy, Cartersville 30120
- Bartow County Courthouse - 135 W Cherokee Ave, Cartersville 30120
- Allatoona Resource Center - 6503 Glade Rd, Acworth 30102
- Manning Mill Park Gym - 163 Manning Mill Rd, Adairsville 30103
- Euharlee City Hall - 30 Burge's Mill Rd, Euharlee 30145
- OR apply adequate postage and mail to our office.
More Information Coming Soon!
Bartow County Elections Office
1300 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy
Cartersville, GA 30120
As public servants, the mission of the Bartow County Board of Elections and Voter Registration is to:
- Maintain and verify the integrity of the Official Bartow County List of Registered Voters
- Educate and inform the public on Election and Voter Registration related issues
- To conduct free, fair, impartial, and transparent elections
- To protect the integrity of all parts of the election process in Bartow County
- Enforce and adhere to any applicable Federal, State, or Local Laws regarding Elections and Voter Registration
- Promote public confidence by providing exemplary customer service to anyone who comes into contact with our office
Please assist us with our mission by contacting us with any questions or concerns you may have.