office closed to the public
For the safety of our community, the Bartow County Elections Office will be closed to the public until April 1, 2020. Visit the following quick links for information or call our office at (770) 387-5098 for instructions and questions.
march 24th election postponed
- The Presidential Preference Primary will be combined with the May 19th General Primary.
- All votes cast during advance voting will still count.
- Check this website for more details over the coming weeks.
As public servants, the mission of the Bartow County Board of Elections and Voter Registration is to:
- Maintain and verify the integrity of the Official Bartow County List of Registered Voters
- Educate and inform the public on Election and Voter Registration related issues
- To conduct free, fair, impartial, and transparent elections
- To protect the integrity of all parts of the election process in Bartow County
- Enforce and adhere to any applicable Federal, State, or Local Laws regarding Elections and Voter Registration
- Promote public confidence by providing exemplary customer service to anyone who comes into contact with our office
Please assist us with our mission by contacting us with any questions or concerns you may have.