Citizen Alert System

sign up scroll down icon

Change of Address

Change of Address Policy
It is the responsibility of the party with an active criminal case to change their address in person at the District Attorney's Office if they move from the address listed on their bond. A valid photo id is required to complete a Change of Address form. Changing an address with the bond company is not sufficient. If an individual fails to change their address and they do not appear for a court hearing, a bench warrant will be issued. Once a bench warrant is issued, the individual must report to the Bartow County Sheriff's office where they will be taken into custody. They will then be placed on the next available non-jury calendar to address the bench warrant. If you have any questions please contact 770-387-5080.