Sewer Project Updates
- The Project provides sewer roughly from the Glade Road interchange on I-75 to the Kings Camp/New Hope Church Road 4-Way stop.
- Some portions of Glade are able to tap on to the sewer now. Other portions of the road do not have access yet due to the need for additional pump stations that will be added in the future. Contact the Water Department (770-387-5170) for any questions.
- Existing residents will not be required to tap onto the sewer unless septic tank failure occurs or is deemed necessary by the State Health Department.
- Residents who do choose to tap onto the sewer within the first year of operation will have the initial TAP FEE WAIVED (approximately a $1400 fee). Other sewer fees do apply.
- New development will be required to utilize the sewer when they invest in the area.