There are 2 ways to submit your comment, question, concern or problem-
Email: email@example.com Phone: Call 770-387-5067
Customer feedback and involvement is key to the Stormwater Program. We urge you to contact us with problems, questions and concerns you have regarding stormwater on your property or elsewhere in Bartow County.
Contact us if you:
- see someone dumping oil, grease, paint or other pollution down a storm drain or in the street.
- see someone blowing leaves into a storm drain.
- notice flooding due to clogged storm drains and pipes.
- suspect pollution in a stream.
- see someone dumping trash or tires into a stream.
- spot strange colours, suds, or smells in a stream.
Storm drains lead to streams and the water never gets treated so help us protect stream quality by keeping everything but rain from going down storm drains.
All reported problems will be addressed during the hours of: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday Through Friday. Please call 911 to report immediate emergencies.